Pet Care Rewards Membership Card
Charlotte Animal Hospital's "Pet Care Rewards Membership" rewards YOU for giving your pet the best chance to live a long and healthy life.
This membership plan unleashes the savings by giving cash back rewards and supporting a great cause at the same time!
- Instant Rewards of 5% CASH BACK that will be loaded automatically on your membership card with every purchase and can be used like real money towards future services.
- With every dollar you spend at Charlotte Animal Hospital, we donate 2% to our Veterinary Care Foundation - used to help pet owners and non-profits pay their bills.
- Two vet examinations (illness or exams) throughout the membership year. However, it cannot be used on Annual Wellness Packages.
- Two complimentary nail trims (non-complicated).
- Many other exclusive benefits that members will get throughout the year!
- When you renew your membership, your banked 5% cash back rewards are not lost, but can be redeemed the following year as well.
- Annual membership fee for your card is $85.00 per Household.
Membership must be active to redeem rewards (stored value) and they cannot be redeemed or exchanged for actual money or product. Cash Back Rewards are not to be granted in combination with other specials or clinic discounts unless specified. Charlotte Animal Hospital reserves the right to change the terms of the agreement at any time.
- Prevention is the best medicine! Many diseases and conditions can be prevented easily through regular examinations, vaccinations, monthly preventative treatments and diagnostic screenings. Our goal is to help ensure that your pet maintains optimal health and longevity.
- Healthy animals make healthier humans! Many studies have proven the emotional and physical benefits that pets bring us, from lowering depression to having an increased sense of purpose. The impact that our four-legged family members have on us is immeasurable!
To learn more about the Veterinary Care Foundation and how it funds our Emergency and Critical Care Patients in need please visit: http://veterinarycarefoundation.org/how-it-works/